Sunday, June 5, 2011

Closed Space

Oh hi.  It's been a while.  I'd like to say I've been busy, but it would be more accurate to say that life has been busy with me.

In any case, I moved into a new house in Springfield, OH.  Well, a new house to me.  It's actually something like 100+ years old or something.  And I measured it out, so I could build it in Minecraft, because that game is insanely addicting.  In the process, I realized that there is an enclosed space in my wall quite large enough for a closet, but with no access points.

It's very curious.  If this wasn't a rental, I'd be in through that wall in half a tick.

Also weird happenings with the electricity here.

I don't know how often I will be able to update this from now on.  Life likes to eat up all available time, whether I want it to or not.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment